After a hard day’s work at the office, isn’t it refreshing to take some time off and take a stroll down a mall or café? While other people opt to go straight home, there are some that would rather prefer to shop and dine as a form of respite.
With the hectic work schedules, it is highly important to consider the distance between one’s home and the nearby amenities. It would be such a blessing to be able to live in an area where shops and restaurants are only a stone’s throw away from home.
Well, while most people can only dream of this, Singaporeans can now enjoy this kind of living. Thanks to certain developers, a luxurious freehold area has been redeveloped in a way no one else can. The result: a new and Amber Park condominium!
Perks and advantages of living in Amber park condominium
- Easy access to transportation
- MRT stations
- 1.5 kilometers from DAKOTA MRT
- 760 meters from Marine Parade MRT
- 260 meters from Tanjong Katong MRT
- 200 meters from Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) by 2023
- Bus stops
- 230 meters from Amber Garden Services
- 240 meters from One Amber Services
- 400 meters from ECP
- Close proximity to shopping and dining establishments
- Condominium situated in the Katong and Marine Parade area, where one can choose from a variety of shopping and dining options available
- 10-minute walk to the Marine Parade Central
- Pernakan eateries
- Katong Shopping Centre
- Katong Plaza
- I12 Katong
- Walking distance to recreational facilities
- Chinese Swimming Club
- 12-minute walk to the East Coast Park Zone B
- Road Safety Community Park
- Big Splash (water slide landmark)
- Teo Heng KTV (Katong Shopping Centre) for karaoke junkies
- Scenic view of Marina Bay
- The Stratosphere
- Communal sky garden on the 22nd floor of the residential complex
- Houses gourmet, lounge and dining areas offering a scenic view of the beach line
- Most rooms are faced towards the north, offering a breath-taking view of Marina Bay
So, what are you waiting for? Buy your very own unit now!