Hormones in Our Bodies
Hormones enable the sending of chemical messages throughout our body and it acts a pivotal role on one’s body. It primarily handles all the changes that could be happening on someone including the emotional state or the mood of someone. Also, it is an important part that our body must have as we grow.
An example of a hormone that is common in our bodies is testosterone. It is commonly associated with men, but women could still have small amounts of it in their bodies. Testosterone is essential in our bodies as they aid in a male’s development and maturity. It has an effect on one’s development with regards to bones and muscles. It is also the reason for some changes to one’s body as he matures. Deepening of voice, facial, armpit and pubic hairs in our bodies and even one’s sex drive. It also controls the production of sperm thus lower testosterone level might have an impact on our body.
Testosterone as We Age
Did you know that our testosterone level is affected as we age as it slowly decreases as we reach old age? Below listed are signs and symptoms that one could have if one has lower testosterone level.
- There could be a problem of having erectile dysfunction.
- One may experience hair loss.
- One’s body might be prone to bone fractures.
- There is also a possibility of a decrease in testicle size.
- Sperm production could be affected and also, one may have a lower sex drive.
- There could be difficulty in sleeping.
- One may feel exhausted already even if one does minimal movements.
With all the signs and symptoms that one might have, there is still a possibility of increasing one’s testosterone level by simply using testosterone booster supplements like testogen. You may try researching about it on the web and buy one on the market.